Competitions & giveaways
Jump to the section...
Purchase any BlackWolf Turbo Tent and enter for a chance to win a camping prize pack
View competition details
Purchase any BlackWolf Turbo Tent and enter for a chance to win a camping prize pack
We, Snowys Outdoors, will not make any contact to the winner(s) before the competition end date. If you recognise any suspicious behaviour relating to this competition on social media, do not respond & please report.
Start date: 12.00pm ACST on Wednesday 11th May 2022
End date: 12.00pm ACST on Thursday 9 th June 2022
Who can enter:
All current Australian residents aged 18 years or over
How to enter:
Purchase any BlackWolf Turbo tent and register your receipt to go in the running to win 1 of 2 camping packs valued at $2445.00 RRP
You can register when you buy any eligible BlackWolf Turbo tent between 12:00pm ACST 11/05/2022 and 12:00pm ACST 09/06/2022 - enter the invoice number that corresponds to your BlackWolf Turbo tent purchase from Snowys, first & last name, your email address & your contact phone number to the form above, while agreeing to our competition terms & conditions.
Each camping prize pack contains:
1 x BlackWolf 65L Cooler
1 x BlackWolf Compact Director Chair
1 x BlackWolf Padded Sofa Chair
1 x BlackWolf Settlement Folding Chair
1 x BlackWolf Camp Kitchen
1 x BlackWolf Hexatherm 2D Mega Deluxe Queen Mattress
1 x BlackWolf Campsite M5 Sleeping Bag
2 x Knog Bandicoot 250 Lumen Headlamps
1 x Knog PWR Camper 600 Lumen Torch
1 x Lifesaver Cube 5L Water Purifier
Win 1 of 2 camping prize packs to the value of $2445.00 RRP
Total value of prize pool = $4890.00 RRP
Prize selection method:
Game of chance - random selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s Australian office (address below) at 1:00pm ACST on Thursday 9th June 2022
Unclaimed prize selection:
If a winner has not come forward to claim a prize(s) within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 12pm (ACST) on 10th September 2022.
Snowys Outdoors Pty Ltd (ABN 91 079 380 180) 87 Jervois St, Torrensville SA 5031 Australia
- By entering this competition, and by attempting to do so, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and expressly gives the consents referred to in these Terms and Conditions. Any person who attempts to enter this competition shall be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as an “entrant”, irrespective of whether any competition entry is accepted by the Promoter.
- The above table forms part of these Terms and Conditions and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and officeholders, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win any prize.
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to any aspect of this competition (including in relation to prize selections) is final and binding on each person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified where possible by email, phone or via social media (Facebook, Instagram &/or YouTube) on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website.
- The winner(s) consents to their name being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material for an unlimited time and without remuneration as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prize(s) are not transferable, changeable, or exchangeable. Any images associated with the prize(s) are for promotional purposes only. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions such as a requirement that the entire voucher must be redeemed in one transaction or the remaining sum will be forfeited.
- The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is redeemed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at all times acting reasonably, reserves the right to substitute that prize or element with another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter (acting reasonably), subject to the approval of any relevant authority if required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant (and to prohibit that entrant from resubmitting an entry into the competition) where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted otherwise than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may also disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive manner or who acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening, or harassing any other person or who behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, or who engages in conduct which is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Entries must not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, objectionable or inappropriate (which includes any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or obscene language).
- If for any reason (including due to tampering or interference) this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter, at all times acting reasonably, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected entries, illegible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged entries) or entries deemed ineligible due to incorrect entrant information. The Promoter will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the prize winner if necessary. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this competition. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia.
Please keep an eye out on either our Facebook page or check back here for updates.